30 posts in 30 days and i did it.
Not so sure I’ll do this challenge again anytime soon.
Here’s what I learned:
- I talk a lot about yoga, because right now I’m really into it
- I need to sharpen my photography skills (ooohhh I’ll add that to my list of things to try out next year)
- I find it hard to strike the right balance of ‘my voice’. I don’t want to be preachy, I don’t want to be inauthentic, I don’t want to over-share
- I never remember to take pictures of recipes as I’m making them and as a result I am not sharing as many recipes as i would like
- I like posting, but not daily. At this stage that is too demanding
- I need to learn more about blogging and wordpress ( I never did figure out how to put the NaBloPoMo widget on the side of my blog)
- That you can have a shitty month and a good month back to back and you have to want to change from one to the other, it won’t happen on its own
- It’s really nice to keep a record of what is happening, because it’s easy to forget and it’s easy to take your own time/life for granted.