there are a few new things I want to try out for 2014: (in no particular order)
- Circus arts classes – I tried a couple of classes out this year and enjoyed them. I would like to dedicate at least one solid term to circus arts
- Trampoline sessions – I’ve wanted to try out some freestyle trampoline sessions for a few years and keep on putting it off. So i figured next year, I should just make it happen
- Sew something – all i know is how to sew a button onto my clothes, and it’s not even that tidy. I’d like to learn how to make something, anything.
- Woodwork – I am crap at anything that is at all design like and I would like to try and make something practical. So I’d like to explore options to either teach myself or take a class and learn how to make something out of wood.
- Learn a language with my husband. The default would be to do french, because I know elementary school french and I love the language. Biggest flaw in this plan, is that I haven’t even talked about it with my husband yet.
random ideas that have just popped up:
- learn to sing
- learn to draw
I have to refer back to this post by the end of January and come up with a plan to make this happen and see how realistic it is to take on so many new things. Maybe 2014 is about exploring the options and map out how to make it happen.